(Telework - Self-Employed Status)
Summary of Fonction
Reporting to the Lead Consultant, the Immigration Attorney is responsible of the immigration procedures for our client's companies.
- Assess client's profiles;
- Develop strategies and suggest to clients;
- Responsible of the entire immigration procedures;
- Undertake files production.
- Bachelor of Laws;
- Member in good standing of the Quebec Bar Association;
- 3 to 5 years of significantly relevant experience the immigration field in Canada and the United States (Work VISAS);
- Bilingual - French and English (spoken and written mandatory);
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Ability to work independently in a telework context with tight schedules at times;
- Courtesy and professionnalism;
- Keen sense of client service;
- Rigour, analytical and synthetical skills;
- Initiative and proactivity;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Ability to address changing situations;
- Occasional travels to the Eastern Townships
This is a permanent position offering the incumbent the privileges of great autonomy, schedule flexibility, latitude in task planning in accordance with files delivery dates. He/She will work from home and be equipped by the company with software tools and access devices, telephone, and a web platform required in the exercise of his functions, all with a professional image. Also, he/she will benefit from an advantageous remuneration without the concern of business development, usually typical with self-employed individuals.